Sunday, January 8, 2012

My first post!

Ladies and gentleman, I have joined the world of blogging!
It was my New Year's resolution to start a blog, and here I am :)


I am just starting my second term of my Bachelor of Education at Wilfrid Laurier University, and have been collecting so many great resources and coming across so many phenomenal blogs that I thought "I need to start blogging so I can share my resources, connect with other people online, and learn and explore what this extremely exciting online world has to offer".


I will be working on the site as I go, but I still hope you will find it useful! If at any time you have any suggestions or would like to see more or less of something, feel free to share your opinion. I hope to learn as much from you as you will (hopefully) learn from me! Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment